 General / 40873
Re: Show Your Support of STS-107
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 2 Feb 2003 09:16:11 GMT

www.ozbricks.com/jneufeld

Jamie Neufeld

In lugnet.announce, Steven Combs writes:
I would encourage everyone to post a symbol of unity and condolences to the
family of STS-107 on their web sites.  Let's show our LUGNET and LEGO
community support.  The STS-107 Patch can be found here:

http://www.bricksinmypocket.org/news.html

--
Steven B. Combs, Publisher
Bricks in my Pocket (BimP)