 Space / 20900
Re: I did it! ACERs away!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 2 Feb 2003 01:39:27 GMT

Right on!  I can't wait to see what you've done with it Paul.  I'm greatly
flattered....

Cheers,
-G

In lugnet.space, Paul Hartzog writes:
ok darn it
i built one of these ACER mechs
last nite, and it was ez and the
modularity of the rear panel is
really cool (thx much Gil)

i'll post some pics soon,
hopefully others will begin to
make some

aren't fads fun? :-D

-paul

In lugnet.space, Paul Hartzog writes:
ah yes,
very sweet

if you could formalize the main mech
(for example, a short list of its essential
features -- the howto of the cockpit, the legs, etc)
and have lots of various "extras" then
we could all make them too and we'd have

(tada)

another fad :-D

-paul