 Space / 20852
Re: a.c.e.r. Sprite Mech: Package suites
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 21:02:40 GMT

Mistaken identity like that is a compliment!

The barrels came out of a recent rediscovery of a mountain of Town sets
(about 25 in all plus the two large pirate ships) that a buddy had given me.
Used to work in a toy store...this was the window display.  The barrels came
from the 1990 Space Shuttle set I believe...

Thanks for the kudos!

Cheers,
-G

In lugnet.space, Jamie Neufeld writes:
Nice "toys". I love that gun Gil...I mean Mladen....I mean uhhh :).
Excellent work as always. One question: what set had those barrels in black?

Jamie
www.ozbricks.com/jneufeld

In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw writes:
Greetings,

The Sprite's got hisself a couple new toys....

http://home.cogeco.ca/~gtoradoch/Acer/Platfrm_spriteacc.htm

PLMKWYT

Cheers,
-G

PS.  If you take a look at the Longarm and think 'Boy, did he ever swipe
Mladen's gig'.......you'd be absolutely correct ;)  Thanks MP.