 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1796
Re: Space Box 3 status
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Sun, 2 Feb 2003 06:31:52 GMT

"Tony Alexander" <tw0nst3r@startrek.net> wrote in message
news:H9Jzxz.8IE@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Jon Palmer writes:
I'm pretty sure that Gil has sent it along. So Tony, if you've received • it
drop a line and let us know.
     Hey, everyone!
     Gil and I have been e-mailing for a little while now, so I know that • he
sent it; it just hasn't got here yet.  He tells me that it took two weeks • to
get to him from Nicole, and may have similar cross-border delays coming • back
into the US.  I was hoping to get it this last Monday (my birthday, and a
good one - got the Santa Fe Super Chief and a digicam), but no such luck!
8>)  Gil mentioned that he'd ask the Post Office to track it for us this
coming Saturday if it doesn't show by then.
     There's a Post Office near where I catch the bus home from work, so I
plan on a quick turnaround time when I get it.  Are you ready, oh mighty
Grand Admiral?
     I'll let everyone know as soon as I find anything out. I'm looking
forward to this and future .space boxes...fun idea!!

Peace and Long Life,
Tony Alexander

My post office said that Gil was going to have to re-re-box it. :(
Oh well, I guess as long as all are having fun. That's the point right?

--
Thanx~
Nicole Drumm MS