 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1792
Re: Space Box 3 status
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Thu, 30 Jan 2003 00:58:09 GMT

"Jon Palmer" <jon@zemi.net> wrote in message news:H9I45z.7G9@lugnet.com...
Thought now would be a good time for an update.  Here is what we have so
far:

SHIPPED 1. Jon Palmer (Tulsa, OK)
SHIPPED 2. Jeremy Sproat (Fort Worth, Texas)
SHIPPED 3. Chris Giddens (Rome, Georgia)
SHIPPED 4. John Henry Kruer (Northeast Florida)
SHIPPED 5. Jonathon Mizner (Florida)
SHIPPED 6. Nicole Drumm (Binghamton, New York)
RECEIVED 7.  Gil Shaw (Toronto, Ontario CA)

8. Tony Alexander (Nebraska)

9. Mark Sandlin (Seattle, WA)

10. Mark Neuman (Seattle, WA)

I'm pretty sure that Gil has sent it along. So Tony, if you've received it
drop a line and let us know.  Not bad at all guys, we're in the home
stretch!  This definitely seems like the way to do jambalaya.  A tight • list
with small updates from participants.

I will most certainly be starting up Space Box 4 when it gets back to me.

Jon I thank you very much for including me in this. Maybe when #4 goes
out I can be on that list too, if nothing else, but to get my plastic
container
back. <~~ the worlds worst excuse.

--
Thanx~