 Publishing / 3986
Re: Giving up the LEGO Maniac's Webring
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Sat, 1 Feb 2003 22:16:42 GMT

I thought it was already dead, that is why the Medieval Marketplace has not
been added.  I think that with a revamp and a bit of promotion, we could
have a great thing again.  I have a few sites I manage to add.  While I have
not the time to manage it, I would love to see it alive again and may be
willing to help with homepage design.

Whoever takes it, you can always contact me...

Jeremy!