 Castle / 15840
Re: I've done it again!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 1 Feb 2003 19:34:12 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Joey Finnell writes:
Hey all,

I hear alot of people talking bout not seeing any MOCs. Its not much, but
they are MOCs, well here ya go. Enjoy:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/punx842003/MOC/Creatures/goblin_archer.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/punx842003/MOC/Creatures/goblin_soldier.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/punx842003/MOC/aculyte.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/punx842003/MOC/mudd_wolf.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/punx842003/MOC/victor_raven.jpg

As always comments are greatly appriciated.

Joey

Great job as always. How do you paint them so precise and what kind of
colors are you using? (Just wondered)

Love LEGO, Love Castle
Yaron "Webrain" Dori