 Castle / 15807
15806  |  15808
Subject:
I've done it again!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 07:13:13 GMT

Hey all,

I hear alot of people talking bout not seeing any MOCs. Its not much, but
they are MOCs, well here ya go. Enjoy:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/punx842003/MOC/Creatures/goblin_archer.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/punx842003/MOC/Creatures/goblin_soldier.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/punx842003/MOC/aculyte.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/punx842003/MOC/mudd_wolf.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/punx842003/MOC/victor_raven.jpg

As always comments are greatly appriciated.

Joey