 Castle / 15821
Re: I've done it again!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 21:15:13 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Joey Finnell writes:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/punx842003/MOC/Creatures/goblin_archer.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/punx842003/MOC/Creatures/goblin_soldier.jpg

Both of these are very cool! Nice color choice

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/punx842003/MOC/aculyte.jpg

Very nice sword!  How is the hilt made?  Also, are those dark blue legs?

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/punx842003/MOC/mudd_wolf.jpg

Very nice bow!  It is fragile?  What is the shoulder-thingie made of?

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/punx842003/MOC/victor_raven.jpg

Another excellent sword.  What is the shield? Is it a custom job as well?

I hope you don't mind all the questions!

~Kevin Blocksidge~
http://www.lugnet.com/~1763/