Subject:
Couple things...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Sun, 2 Feb 2003 02:53:43 GMT

First thing...I'm down at Disney until Monday morning and wanted to know if
anyone wanted stuff from the LEGO store here. They have some of the service
packs and I can probably pick up some small stuff...no Star Destroyers, folks.

Second thing...meeting on the 9th is at my house, which is at this address:

14325 Samoa St
Noblesville, Indiana 46060
Phone: 317-770-0211

Directions from Indianapolis:

I-69 North to 116th Street/Indiana-37 exit.

Follow the exit to Indiana 37 north...it's a little strange of an onramp,
but you'll figure it out.

The third light on Indiana 37 is 141st Street...go left (west) on 141st Street.

You'll go over a set of railroad tracks and see a school on the right. The
first street is Harrison Parkway...go right (north) on it.

The third street on the left is Delaney...go left (west) on it.

First street that crosses Delaney is Samoa St...go left (south) on it.

House is third on the left, and you can park on the street.

If you need further directions, give me a call.

- Eric