 Technic / 15745
Re: Informations on new TECHNIC element and color coded parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.lego
Date:
Tue, 15 May 2007 06:43:47 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Matthew Crandall wrote:

And dear friends at LEGO, if you’re reading this...please consider the “adult” Technic thing.

Hi Matthew,

There are two things I’m sure right now:

First, TLC won’t answer positively to any and every demand.

Second, TLC is listening to us, they are listening to us sincerly. They are listening to us more than I ever dream.

Didier