 Technic / 15742
Re: Informations on new TECHNIC element and color coded parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.lego
Date:
Sat, 12 May 2007 18:54:05 GMT

Jason J Railton wrote:
  > Lego - please stop.  The majority of your customers do have a brain,
and come
from good homes with helpful parents and all that guff.  Don't make it worse for
them.

Could the Bionicle be responsible for that? They use the Technic parts,
and they infest Technic too. The age group is quite different to that of
Technic...

[IGNORE]
They've sold the parks, now they could sell the Bionicle... and bring
the real Technic back >:->
[/IGNORE]

--
Jindroush