 Technic / 15750
Re: Informations on new TECHNIC element and color coded parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.lego
Date:
Wed, 16 May 2007 06:22:29 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Matthew Crandall wrote:
   In lugnet.technic, Didier Enjary wrote:
   In lugnet.technic, Matthew Crandall wrote:

I am not “demanding” anything!

I’m sorry, my english is not so good and “demand” was probably not the best word to express my mind.

Far too many times here on Lugnet, I have seen some really nasty comments. I wouldn’t blame TLC for shutting us all out at times. After attending Brickfest 2007, I know they are listening, and taking notes. That is encouraging, to say the least.

I also know that TLC is a company that has to show a profit, and that profit is in stuff that sells (mostly) to those 16 and under. AFOL’s are a small (but growing) segment of that market.

All I asked for is that they consider an “adult” Technic. If that came across as a demand...then I am sorry, because that’s not what I intended it to be.

No, no. That’s great comment IMHO.

Didier

   Play Well and Prosper,

Matthew