 Technic / 15771
Re: Informations on new TECHNIC element and color coded parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 20 May 2007 23:42:05 GMT

   That can not be true. For example, if you look at page three of the lego factory technic section, what we call a 1x3 liftarm thin is described as 3M.

--Peter

http://technic.lego.com/technicdesignschool/lesson.asp?x=x&id=1_a Dont shoot the messenger !

Steve