 Technic / 15748
Re: Informations on new TECHNIC element and color coded parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.lego
Date:
Tue, 15 May 2007 15:11:19 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Didier Enjary wrote:
   In lugnet.technic, Matthew Crandall wrote:

And dear friends at LEGO, if you’re reading this...please consider the “adult” Technic thing.

Hi Matthew,

There are two things I’m sure right now:

First, TLC won’t answer positively to any and every demand.

Second, TLC is listening to us, they are listening to us sincerly. They are listening to us more than I ever dream.

Didier

Didier--

I am not “demanding” anything!

Far too many times here on Lugnet, I have seen some really nasty comments. I wouldn’t blame TLC for shutting us all out at times. After attending Brickfest 2007, I know they are listening, and taking notes. That is encouraging, to say the least.

I also know that TLC is a company that has to show a profit, and that profit is in stuff that sells (mostly) to those 16 and under. AFOL’s are a small (but growing) segment of that market.

All I asked for is that they consider an “adult” Technic. If that came across as a demand...then I am sorry, because that’s not what I intended it to be.

Play Well and Prosper,

Matthew