 Technic / 15744
Re: Informations on new TECHNIC element and color coded parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.lego
Date:
Tue, 15 May 2007 04:59:35 GMT

the Cafe' Corner! In short...something for those of us 18 and older. At least it
looks like the Nickelodeon licensing agreement has either expired or mercifully
gone away. That's a start, if you ask me.
Actually, no it hasn't :(
There are new sets of the boat school, chum bucket and something involving
that squirrel coming out sometime in 2007 (if they aren't already out)