 Technic / 15745
  Re: Informations on new TECHNIC element and color coded parts

(...) Hi Matthew, There are two things I'm sure right now: First, TLC won't answer positively to any and every demand. Second, TLC is listening to us, they are listening to us sincerly. They are listening to us more than I ever dream. Didier (17 years ago, 15-May-07, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.lego, FTX)

  Re: Informations on new TECHNIC element and color coded parts

(...) Didier-- I am not "demanding" anything! Far too many times here on Lugnet, I have seen some really nasty comments. I wouldn't blame TLC for shutting us all out at times. After attending Brickfest 2007, I know they are listening, and taking (...) (17 years ago, 15-May-07, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.lego, FTX)

  Re: Informations on new TECHNIC element and color coded parts

(...) I'm sorry, my english is not so good and "demand" was probably not the best word to express my mind. (...) No, no. That's great comment IMHO. Didier (...) (17 years ago, 16-May-07, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.lego, FTX)

  Re: Informations on new TECHNIC element and color coded parts

(...) Didier-- Thanks for explaining the English thing. In theory, it's my native language. That doen't mean I grasp it at all! **grins** The one drawback to posting or e-mail is that you can't see the body language or facial expression, and hear (...) (17 years ago, 16-May-07, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.lego, FTX)