 General / 48902
48901  |  48903
Subject:
Ah, now I get it... ( was Re: I hate screenname bashers) (was Re: I hate MOCPages)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 4 Sep 2004 19:41:45 GMT

In lugnet.general, Kevin Blocksidge wrote:

   It’s also odd that I can’t joke around with my friends.

Nathan, I consider you a friend, we talk online regularly. We work together at CC, remember?

Hey, sorry man, sometimes I just don’t get a joke unless someone has to put a :-) at the end of the post (I can be pretty thick at times :D)

   I am beginning to feel that humour and free speech aren’t welcome here at Lugnet anymore.

Same here...Either I don’t get joke, or no one gets mine...

I’m glad we’ve cleared all this up!

Now back to building!

;)