 General / 48881
Re: I hate MOCPages
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 3 Sep 2004 17:41:34 GMT

I agree totally, just look at some of these reviews:

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/4964

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/3826

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/3533

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/3550

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/3181

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/1248

I think we should have direct control of the reviews. Of course, this probally would be abused by some of the page owners..

I love MOCpages, I hate poor reviewers!