 General / 48900
Re: I hate MOCPages
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 4 Sep 2004 16:36:02 GMT

Anthony Sava wrote:
http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/3506#reviews

I highly doubt anyone at LEGO charged with finding 'amazing' MOCs
would post something like that and expect to keep his job.

I think you can be quite sure it's not a person from Denmark writing that.
The grammar errors are not at all typical for Scandinavian languages.
Reminds me more of Russian, grammatically.

BTW, that castle is great! It makes me want to build one too, albeit a quite
smaller one...

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
BlockCAD:  http://w1.161.telia.com/~u16122508/proglego.htm