 General / 48890
48889  |  48891
Subject:
I hate screenname bashers (was Re: I hate MOCPages)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 3 Sep 2004 22:48:53 GMT

In lugnet.general, Kevin Blocksidge wrote:
   Hey, just a little side note about the two reviews noting the title “Lord of the LEGO” It is a rather presumptuous title. Are you really the Lord of the LEGO?

I can’t decide if its more or less presumptuous than “LEGOMASTER”

~Kevin
Supreme Intergalactic Ultimate LEGO Pope

Hmm..odd how you don’t criticize my screenname at Classic-Castle.com, but you bash me everytime I post on LUGNET.

My sceenname is a spoof of the Lord of the Rings - One Brick To Rule Them All, One Ring To Rule Them All, get it? I’m not trying to be presumptuous.

This is another reason I don’t post to LUGNET much anymore, all this bashing over screennames and such. At CC.com, members don’t give a damn if one’s name is LORD-GOD-KING OF ALL MANKIND or something like that, we chat about LEGO and have fun.

Anyway, sorry about hijacking this thread.

returns to lurking...