 General / 48866
Re: I hate MOCPages
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 2 Sep 2004 21:01:12 GMT

a lot of people
post MOCs with no photos. That's oh so useful. Just looking at the first 2 pages
of new MOCs right now, well over half have no pictures.

I've gotten so annoyed with people who just write about their MOCs instead of
posting pictures that I don't even look at any pages with no picture, that is no
picture on the left when they're in recent MOCs.

Andrew Horvatits