 General / 48899
Re: I forget...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 4 Sep 2004 08:26:29 GMT

In lugnet.general, Bram Lambrecht wrote:
In lugnet.general, Eric Sophie wrote:
In lugnet.general, Kevin Blocksidge wrote:
[snip a lot]

Let's all just get along.  Kev's here to have a good time; it's all in fun.
Don't you ever break your friends' balls?
--Bram

k, I'll play. Though I might point out that any ball busting comes through a
mutual repsect and a trust when taking liberties with people's feelings.
We have to earn that first.

I rather we all get along too. I'll offer a shake. Make no mistake, from the
things I found out recently, there may be more confrontations comming in the
place and time of my choosing.

The days of back room smack talk should be over.