 General / 48882
Re: I hate MOCPages
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 3 Sep 2004 18:06:49 GMT

I agree. I've had to request removal of an obscene review before as well. Not
only do lots of inane and often obscene reviews get posted, but a lot of >people
post MOCs with no photos. That's oh so useful. Just looking at the first 2 >pages
of new MOCs right now, well over half have no pictures.

Oh well, that's the open internet for you. I think some sort of vetting or at
least removal of posting priveledges is needed.

Roy

Take a look at Joker's homepage: http://www.mocpages.com/home.php/1124
Not a single of his so called"MOC's" has a picture. Maybe I missed one but still
what's the point of making a page for it if there aren't any pictures??
Those two problems are the only things I don't like about MOCpages.

Andrew