 General / 48897
Re: I hate MOCPages
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 4 Sep 2004 07:57:40 GMT

In lugnet.general, Eric Sophie wrote:
...and I hate how when a Post is made like this one, and out of the 14 current
replies only TWO people actually replied on topic.

I'll be number 3, yes, I agree, I was surprised at some of the banter on
MOCpages. It seems to be abused by some people.

On the first note, perhaps if some people AROUND HERE, would not thread Hijack.
At least change the subject line, since you have no regard to the original
author's content. Just hanging your comments off other people's.

This is such an annoying habit some of our members have Bloviating everywhere.

Anthony, your welcome sir, vent away. The rest of you, invent your own posts.

And elsewhere in lugnet.general, Eric Sophie wrote:
e - Sava Fan, btw, anyone who talks smack about Mr. Sava, why I'll beat their
whole LUG up.

and if you don't get that, you also need to meet me in person.

Word, yo.  Lookin out for the little guy.  Eric Sophie, my man, my home boy,
home slice, slice of cake, piece of pie, can of carp, ying to my yang, fig to my
newton, lens to my cap, dead to my beat, theory to my relativity, and probably
the most misunderstood of the lot, the stud to my brick.

Yeah.  I need to stop.  I'm terrible at that.  Really.  REALLY.  Terrible.

I don't mind getting highjacked too much.  I mean, yes, it's inconsiderate, but
on an egotistical level it's a good thing.  People are going to see this massive
thread that everyone keeps posting to, and the people seeing this thread will be
curious as to what started this explosion of posting, which would lead back to
my seed thread.  If this were a MOC, then I could say that my new MOC was
getting a lot of extra attention.  Of course it's not a MOC, so my public rant
is what is getting a lot of attention.  At least this rant is getting a better
reception than most of my other rants. *cough* Scibrick *cough* July Surprise
*cough*

--Anthony "Foot so in my mouth I can kick myself in the backside" Sava