 General / 48437
Re: A fan no more
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 2004 00:11:55 GMT

In lugnet.general, David Eaton wrote:
   My guess is, however, that for people who’ve always been technic builders, they’re likely indifferent, or if anything, prefer the new system, since it’s more practical.

I think the general view expressed so far suggests that many long-term TECHNIC builders are still firmly married to the studded system, that many people who have gone heavily into Mindstorms have found reasons to cross over, and kids are skipping over System and going straight into stud-free TECHNIC.