 General / 48355
Re: A fan no more
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 8 Jul 2004 16:55:38 GMT

In lugnet.general, David Simmons wrote:

I will still play with my Lego, I will still buy Lego from Bricklink and
other secondary sources, and I will still post new creations on my website.
However, I cannot continue to directly support a company that has repeatedly
demonstrated such a total lack of regard for the principles that I believe
once made TLG the best Toy Company in the world.

You're not alone, David.  I'm in the exact same boat.  I don't like the new set
designs, and the parts come in the wrong colours, so there's not much point in
buying any of the new sets!  Apart from buying the occasional "display piece"
that Lego Direct manages to wrangle, I'll stick with my existing collection, and
rely on the secondary market whenever necessary.

Sad that TLG has lost my faith, but happy that I can save my money,

-Bryan