 General / 48436
Re: A fan no more
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 2004 00:00:14 GMT

In lugnet.general, William R. Ward wrote:
The only advantage to the one on the right is that it's obviously LEGO to the
novice eye.  The lack of studs on the left one may fool the casual observer
into thinking it's some other brand of construction toy.

The ironic thing is that there is no TECHNIC clone on the market (making the one
on the left more distinctly "LEGO"), and parents often get confused about what
is truly LEGO product vs. what is a clone product.