 General / 48408
Re: A fan no more
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 11 Jul 2004 20:50:40 GMT

Purple Dave wrote:
I don't think that anybody argues on usefulness of studless beams.

I do.  Orion does.  Heck, Kevin's pretty much the poster-child for what can be
accomplished with stud-free construction.

Hey, this is a my clumsy pidgin, sorry, I'll try to reiterate ;-)

I just wanted to say that most people admit that studless beams may be
useful sometimes and that people are usually not against studless beams,
but against studless sets. For example I'm against studless sets = I
don't buy them (no matter if it's Znap, Bionicle or 'new' Technic).

--
Jindroush <jindroush@nospam.seznam.nospam.cz>
http://www.kostky.org