 General / 40455
40454  |  40456
Subject:
TECHNIC IS NOT DEAD!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 4 Jan 2003 20:49:33 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Check out this backhoe with 9(!!) pneumatic cylinders:
http://www.marzdistribution.com/insideMarz/moreinfo.cfm?ID=LEGO-8455

Or this 8-wheeled fire truck with 6 steering wheels:
http://www.marzdistribution.com/insideMarz/moreinfo.cfm?ID=LEGO-8454

And there are more technic sets:
http://www.marzdistribution.com/insideMarz/lego.cfm?StartRow=70

Duq