 General / 40474
Re: TECHNIC IS NOT DEAD!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 5 Jan 2003 03:08:43 GMT

As one who has spent alot of time in recent days complaining about the lack
of new sets, I am thrilled with these new sets.  I love the backhoe and I
think the fire truck looks great too.  Count me in to preorder these and get
them as soon as Lego has them ready.

Thanks for the detective work in finding out this information.

Bob Gomez
member 905

In lugnet.general, Ronald Vallenduuk writes:
Check out this backhoe with 9(!!) pneumatic cylinders:
http://www.marzdistribution.com/insideMarz/moreinfo.cfm?ID=LEGO-8455

Or this 8-wheeled fire truck with 6 steering wheels:
http://www.marzdistribution.com/insideMarz/moreinfo.cfm?ID=LEGO-8454

And there are more technic sets:
http://www.marzdistribution.com/insideMarz/lego.cfm?StartRow=70

Duq