 General / 40473
Re: TECHNIC IS NOT DEAD!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 5 Jan 2003 02:59:17 GMT

Yeah!! :)

I think, despite the odd looks of some of the models, the message is clear -
Technic as a name may have fallen by the wayside, at least in TLC's plans,
but the idea behind the parts is still alive and well - "build working
models". That means they didn't throw out the moulds :) Which means we can
still get supplies of parts :) Any ideas about what we should call these
kinds of parts - gears, axles, "bricks with holes in them", pneumatic parts,
etc - now we're not supposed to use the "Technic" word anymore ;)

JB

In lugnet.general, Ronald Vallenduuk writes:
Check out this backhoe with 9(!!) pneumatic cylinders:
http://www.marzdistribution.com/insideMarz/moreinfo.cfm?ID=LEGO-8455

Or this 8-wheeled fire truck with 6 steering wheels:
http://www.marzdistribution.com/insideMarz/moreinfo.cfm?ID=LEGO-8454

And there are more technic sets:
http://www.marzdistribution.com/insideMarz/lego.cfm?StartRow=70

Duq