 General / 40530
Re: TECHNIC IS NOT DEAD!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 7 Jan 2003 12:01:32 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tobbe Arnesson writes:
I hope it's a Technic turntable in the back of that thing for the backhoe.

I hope it's not.

A long pin or two vertically seperated hinges will work much better than a
horizontal turntable.

A hinge is often preferable in applications requiring a rotation of less
than 180 degrees.

I did not mean function-wise, I meant partwise. I'd like more turntables :)

So what your saying is 'I Hope lego do a bad job because I'll get the parts
I want' :-). Even if that's not what you actually mean.

I just buy them off Ebay, I have loads.

The strenght of the hinge on a JCB backhoe is demonstarted when one JCB backhoe
lifts itself into the air with it's arm and another JCB then drives
underneath it.

That must be a sight...

Check out this link

http://www.heservices.co.uk/entertainment/stunteam/stunt1.htm