 General / 40507
Re: TECHNIC IS NOT DEAD!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 7 Jan 2003 07:24:31 GMT

#. the blue thing is hose rolled between wheels i think
but why it is so low positioned and why the hose is so long (to be rolled)
and in addition there is the red one thing between wheels
according to ie destroyer droid 8002 the red details means particular
functions
so maybe the blue hose and the white thing at the end of vehicle is... the
hydro-something system hmmm??? :)))

The hose I most likely a thing for the non-existing (?) Technic figures to run
around spraying with. The red bit is probably the noozle.

The white thing in the back appears to be some sort of styling and a tan/gold
disc can be seen. Perhaps another, larger, hoose reel?

True water capabilities would be cool but not likely since it's pneumatic
tubing and I reccon the mix of pneumatics (as in the other set) and water is
not a good one.

#. 8454
what is the gray thing above rear wheels and below green liftarm

Looks like some sort of mudflap (if you refer to the dark gray panel fairing
that's also positioned above the front wheel pair).

what is the small gray circle behind the seats

The photo quality is too bad to tell, can't zoom the JPEG.

#. the next observation is about the 8455
the picture is not too good but aren't the pistons of the new version -
without brick at the bottom???

The one tilting the bucket appears too look like a new piston however the ones
used to raise the bucket and support legs are of the normal type.

how the arm is turnded

Good question.

how the support arms are folded (the lenght of piston is relatively short
comparing to liftarm below)

It will probably raise 45-degrees up from horisontal.

why valves are not exposed (where are they excluding 2 which are showed)

There can be a third behind the mudguard/cab. My guess is there is an identical
set of valves on the right side.

/Tobbe