 Technic / 8784
Re: Technic is not dead!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 5 Jan 2003 13:22:16 GMT

In lugnet.technic, John Guerquin writes:
In lugnet.general, Allan Bedford writes:
In lugnet.general, John Guerquin writes:
In lugnet.general, Allan Bedford writes:

I would bet that the truck
contains a neat mechanism in the back, in addition to the 6 wheel steering.

Mechanism to do what do you think?  I figure the two knobs on top control
the front and back steering separately.

That was also my first guess, but my second guess is that one knob would
rotate the water cannon, and the other would steer the 3 axles.
As for other mechanisms hidden in the back.... not sure, but I would hope
that a large-ish technic model for 70 USD would offer more than just steering.

Yes, on second thought, that makes more sense.  I guess I was just seeing
the wheels and not thinking of much else.

Allan B.