 General / 40486
Re: TECHNIC IS NOT DEAD!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 5 Jan 2003 13:29:31 GMT

are two things I can't work out in the picture: what's that blue thing
between the wheels, and what's the white bit that obscures part of the beam
in the top right of the picture?

I think the blue thing is supposed to be a hose reel.
The white bit with the trans blue thing on top?  That's a light bar isn't it?

Mark