 General / 40454
Re: What a downer :-(
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 4 Jan 2003 21:34:27 GMT

In lugnet.general, Ronald Vallenduuk writes:
Sorry for this ranting, I guess I just had to get it out of my system....

We need more ranting, not less. Rants almost always give greater insight into
your personal experience, and that can only be beneficial. It may not be the
easiest thing to swallow, but truth is like that.

I agree with you on every other point, though. I actually stopped playing video
games for more than a half-hour each day because it cut into my reading time.
(more evidence that I need mental help, in some people's books!). I think the
best way to combat such decay is to develop a few outside interests that compete
for time. I'm not pretending to be an expert or even properly knowledgeable on
the subject. Just giving you a little something to chew on.