 General / 40406
Re: What a downer :-(
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 3 Jan 2003 00:48:11 GMT

In lugnet.general, Matt Hein writes:
In lugnet.general, Ronald Vallenduuk writes:

I'm getting a bit tired of hearing this over and over again. Anybody wonder
why kids have such short attention spans? I think it's because everything is
prefab, readymade, spoonfed to them. Here's a few examples:
- Children's TV. When I was young childrens TV was on wednesday afternoons
and saturdays. That's it. Now when my daughter wants to see a cartoon she
can flick on the telly any time of the week and choose from 30 channels. And
then there's the programs themselves. Nothing lasts for more than a few
minutes, and is interrupted for commercials.

Hmm...that's one of the sole reasons I'm a nonconformist.

What are the other sole reasons? ;-)

Cheers

Richie