 Gaming / 251
Re: Pirate Game - I've got the GM charts!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming, lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Wed, 24 May 2000 01:42:10 GMT

In lugnet.fun.gaming, Frank Filz writes:

Ok, I'll let Steve know to put it on the schedule on his web page. I'm
not sure how quick he'll be able to get it on but it's worth at least

You mentioned the possibility of his participation.  Is that ruled out at this
point, or are you in close enough communication to know?

Chris