 Gaming / 217
Re: Pirate Game (was Re: big brikwars game..)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Tue, 16 May 2000 14:35:26 GMT

In lugnet.fun.gaming, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.fun.gaming, Frank Filz writes:
Would there be an interest in the Pirate Game also? I'd be willing to
run that (and can provide plenty of ships). That would be another good
round the clock type game.

Hey, if you provide the ships, I'm there. Don't have any of my own, but I'd
love to participate anyhow.

-Shiri

If I get around to building some, I should be able to provide extras as well.
I think around 10-12 ships, more if I use the bow bricks from Town sets...

Jeff

P.S.  Is there any length limit?  I think I could make a five center-hull
lengthed brown boat...

Jeff