 Gaming / 217
  Re: Pirate Game (was Re: big brikwars game..)

(...) If I get around to building some, I should be able to provide extras as well. I think around 10-12 ships, more if I use the bow bricks from Town sets... Jeff P.S. Is there any length limit? I think I could make a five center-hull lengthed (...) (24 years ago, 16-May-00, to lugnet.gaming)

  Re: Pirate Game - info about ships

(...) The longest the rules mention is 4 center sections, but I don't think Steve actually ever runs even those (the ship record sheets online only go up to 3 center section ships). I think most of the ships Steve runs in his games are smaller (...) (24 years ago, 16-May-00, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.pirates)