 Gaming / 209
Re: Pirate Game at East Coast Brickfest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming, lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Mon, 15 May 2000 15:38:05 GMT

Frank Filz <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote:

Frank Filz wrote:
I will contact Steve and see if I can shake out the GM charts, otherwise
we'll have to wing those. I can probably get him to send me a photocopy
(I've been waiting for like a year no for them to show up on the web).

I e-mailed Steve over the weekend, and will be sending him an SSAE today
to get copies of the GM charts. He also expressed some interest in
coming to the Brickfest, though he said his June schedule is tight.

...errrrr... Steve may be coming? As in Steve Jackson?

Please let me know if we want to actually go forward with the Pirate
Game.

...I'm all for it! All I've got at the moment are a couple of basic pirate ships, but
that'll still be fun! :-)

...you can go back to ignoring me now...

wubwub
stephen f roberts
wamalug guy  (http://wamalug.org)
wildlink.com