 Gaming / 242
Re: Pirate Game - I've got the GM charts!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming, lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Tue, 23 May 2000 01:22:48 GMT

I am now in possession of the GM charts!!!!

It looks like from Stephen's post about Brickfest that we are pretty much
on, if this can be confirmed, I'll pass the word to Steve Jackson, and he
will add the Brickfest to his web listing of upcoming games (which could
very well generate more interest in Brickfest).

I will be asking Steve to clarify a few things about the charts, and I may
also modify some of the things, which will leave his charts a little more
secret (you can always e-mail him and send an SSAE for a copy, or talk him
out of a copy at the games he runs). The information suggests a bunch of
assistant GMs are necessary, but unless we have a huge number of players, I
think I will try and make do with one or two assistants (we do want to have
people playing the game after all...).

Frank