 Gaming / 230
Re: Pirate Game - who wants to play
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming, lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Thu, 18 May 2000 19:59:28 GMT

Mr L F Braun wrote:
What ships would you like to bring

I'm thinking of building a new ship, about BSB size plus one or two sections, built
in the mode of an Asian warship.  I'd bring _Gloire_ but she's way too large (and too
recent) for the game--if she fits in my car, she'll be a display piece only.
Otherwise I'll rebuild my four-midsection Armada Flagship to omit the c.1870s
features (stack and turret).

I'd encourage anyone who has display pieces which are pirate related to
display them in the same area (of course this is all dependant on us
being able to have one of the rooms).

Note that the largest ships that Steve Jackson tends to use is 12 wides
with 2 center sections or 16 wides with 3 center sections, though the
rules do cover 3 center section 12 wides and 4 center section 16 wides.

Do you want to supply some islands (3)

I could if necessary.

What else would you like to bring

Caffeine.

See my other post about ship building details if you want to build
ships.

I've been looking for this, but I'm not sure where it is.  I will modulate my
construction plans to account for it.

Here:

http://www.lugnet.com/pirates/?n=914

--