 Gaming / 230
  Re: Pirate Game - who wants to play

(...) I'd encourage anyone who has display pieces which are pirate related to display them in the same area (of course this is all dependant on us being able to have one of the rooms). Note that the largest ships that Steve Jackson tends to use is (...) (24 years ago, 18-May-00, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

  Re: Pirate Game - I've got the GM charts!

I am now in possession of the GM charts!!!! It looks like from Stephen's post about Brickfest that we are pretty much on, if this can be confirmed, I'll pass the word to Steve Jackson, and he will add the Brickfest to his web listing of upcoming (...) (24 years ago, 23-May-00, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

  Re: Pirate Game - I've got the GM charts!

(...) ...Even if it weren't on, there's enough people there to make it go on! :-) But yesh! There will be a pirate game on Saturday (prolly Friday and Sunday too :-), so bring your boats and cannon and pirates and lets go! (...) ...You'll need to (...) (24 years ago, 23-May-00, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

  Re: Pirate Game - I've got the GM charts!

(...) Ok, I'll let Steve know to put it on the schedule on his web page. I'm not sure how quick he'll be able to get it on but it's worth at least trying. In any case, once we have pictures after the fact, I'll pass the word to him about where they (...) (24 years ago, 23-May-00, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

  Re: Pirate Game - I've got the GM charts!

(...) Dolphin saboteurs? ;) LFB (24 years ago, 24-May-00, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

  Re: Pirate Game - I've got the GM charts!

(...) You mentioned the possibility of his participation. Is that ruled out at this point, or are you in close enough communication to know? Chris (24 years ago, 24-May-00, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

  Re: Pirate Game - I've got the GM charts!

(...) Not ruled out, but from what he said is unlikely (though I don't think he will be at an already scheduled appearance that weekend from what I have seen or he has mentioned). I've pointed him to the Brickfest web site, so if he is able to make (...) (24 years ago, 24-May-00, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

  Re: Pirate Game - Ship Building Guidelines

(...) Sorry I didn't get to this last night... If we do something like the campaign game, we will want many smaller ships, and even if we play the battle game, it will still be nice to have bunches of smaller ships. I will start building some small (...) (24 years ago, 24-May-00, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

  Re: Pirate Game - Ship Building Guidelines

(...) ...when in doubt read the instructions :-) Well, I'm gonna kill lots of trees and print it all out to read! (paperless office be damned!) ...you can go back to ignoring me now... wubwub stephen f roberts wamalug guy ((URL) Guide ((URL) the (...) (24 years ago, 24-May-00, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.org.us.wamalug)