 Gaming / 228
Re: Pirate Game - who wants to play
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming, lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Thu, 18 May 2000 18:31:50 GMT

In lugnet.fun.gaming, Frank Filz writes:
Name

Shiri Dori

How long do you want to play (1)

a few hours, but I will probably be mostly welling in the castle area.

Have you played before

Nope.

Are you willing to help GM (2)

Sure, whatever you need!

What ships would you like to bring

Umm, I don't really have any ('cept for the BV yacht, I doubt that qualifies ;)

Do you want to supply some islands (3)

I'd love to. I have a few island BPs to bring over, is there anything special
I should do with them? Put awful creatures, traps, ...?

Perhaps my inn could serve as a healing post? :-)

What else would you like to bring

Whatever you need and I have.

-Shiri