 Gaming / 207
Re: big brikwars game...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Sat, 13 May 2000 01:06:26 GMT

Indestructible might not be a good thing...  A smart player could have some
troops hole up in a bunker and make them nigh invincible.  Weapon choice would
play a big part here.  On the other hand, major bonus points could be
awarded...

Jeff

Actually, I don't think that would be so bad. You copuld clear out the bunker
by poping an mkII missles off a bazooka, and through the window. That would
make a few fig unhappy...

Pearson