 Gaming / 211
Re: Pirate Game (was Re: big brikwars game..)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Mon, 15 May 2000 21:41:15 GMT

In lugnet.fun.gaming, Frank Filz writes:
Stephen F Roberts wrote:

Would there be an interest in the Pirate Game also? I'd be willing to
run that (and can provide plenty of ships). That would be another good
round the clock type game.

I'm all over this!  (Is that common vernacular, or do I need to explain that
I'm very interested?)

You have any details yet?  Can I run an island full of exotic dangers that they
have to land on and recover something from?

If so, can I run the island and non-affiliated ships during the ship phase?
Just so I don't get bored during the twelve hours of Ship to Ship combat?

I'm really excited about this gathering!

Chris