 Gaming / 244
Re: Pirate Game - who wants to play
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming, lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Tue, 23 May 2000 15:27:57 GMT

Name:

Steve Campbell

How long do you want to play

Several hours. I'd like some time to tour the other rooms and shmooze.

Have you played before

Narrr

Are you willing to help GM

Sharrr!

What ships would you like to bring

I have an RBR derivative called the Wraith mounting 3 cannon per side, 1 swivel
turret on the bow, and 2 stern chasers.

Do you want to supply some islands

I have one I could bring but I'll need to figure out how to pack it up. It's a 32x32
baseplate from Pirates Perilous Pitfall with a fort mounting 4 cannon plus a 32x16
plate attached for the docks.

What else would you like to bring

A hankie for all of the lubbers I send to Davy Jones' Locker! Arrr!
q:-)

My plans right now are to travel Saturday morning so my ETA will be between 10 am
and 12 noon on Saturday. But don't wait up for me.

SteveC