 Gaming / 204
Re: Pirate Game (was Re: big brikwars game..)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Thu, 11 May 2000 20:04:51 GMT

In lugnet.fun.gaming, Frank Filz writes:
Stephen F Roberts wrote:

...We were going to do some Brikwars at the East Coast Brikfest (june 9-11,
join lugnet.org.us.wamalug for info), Jeff proposed a 'round the
clock/continuous game' kind of thing. So I'm posting my initial ideas for
how to structure this thing to get feedback/ideas from youse guys.

Would there be an interest in the Pirate Game also? I'd be willing to
run that (and can provide plenty of ships). That would be another good
round the clock type game.

Oooh!!  Yes, I'd be interested!  Hmmm...  I'd have to make some Pirate ships
for it...  Would Airships (a la Final Fantasy) be okay?  ;)

We were also thinking of a Medieval/Fantasy Brickwars game.  Would there be
interest in that as well?

Jeff